24 and More | Physicians
Occupational Medicine is a leading provider of healthcare and preventive services to employers, helping to protect their most important asset - their employees.
It is our dedication and commitment to quality and consistency that makes us employers' sought after healthcare resource.
In addition, as a member of the Hartford Hospital family, we provide an unmatched depth of resources when helping employers address their employee health and productivity concerns. Call our offices today and learn how our healthcare programs can make a difference in your company's health.
Workers' Compensation and Injury Management Services
- Effective Workers' Compensation medical careCare
- Coordination Process to manage the return to duty process
- Modified Duty Program to reduce lost work time
Workplace Rehabilitation Services (most locations)
- Therapy Services by Eastern Rehabilitation Network, a Hartford Hospital Affiliate
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Injury Prevention Education
- Work Function Simulation Testing
- Pre-Placement Physical Demands Assessments
- Functional Capacity Testing
Physical Exams for Employment
- Physical exams are job function-based and assess employee medical status and functional abilities
- Exams for specific occupations, including firefighters, police, public safety, commercial drivers, healthcare employees, respirator wearers', divers, and many others
- Executive Health Services, providing comprehensive exam, diagnostic screening, and health enhancement programs for executives, managers and other key operational employees
- All exams may be customized with many diagnostic testing options such as audiometry (hearing), pulmonary function, vision, clinical lab, drugs, etc.
Drug Free Workplace Services
- Choice of Drug Test Panels
- Breath Alcohol
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Random Testing
- DOT-Compliance Program
- Policy Development Services
Employee Wellness and Health Awareness
- Travel Vaccinations
- Plant and Facility Tours
- Injury Prevention Programs
Contact Peter Kowalski, Business Development Director at 800.557.8389 / Peter.Kowalski@hhchealth.org and take the first step towards enhanced employee health and productivity.
Our Occupational Medicine Locations: