The Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a leading provider of comprehensive resources for the diagnosis and treatment of Colon and Rectal problems in New England. Our division is staffed by 6 Board Certified surgeons.
We maintain hospital practices at Hartford Hospital, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and New Britain General Hospital, and the West Hartford Surgery Center.
Our providers have expertise in the following areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease including Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease
- Minimally Invasive Intestinal Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Inherited Colorectal Cancers
- Sphincter Sparing Surgery for Cancer
- Treating Polyps of the Colon and Rectum
- Anal Fistulas and Fissures
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Perirectal Abscesses
- Pilonidal Cysts
As part of our commitment to providing you with state-of-the-art Colon and Rectal care, our Division is active in the teaching of Medical Students and Residents through UCONN and Hartford Hospital.
We also participate in a number of Research protocols that enhance our ability to provide you with state-of-the-art treatment options.
Our Colorectal Surgery Locations: