The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the leading providers of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for children and adults in Connecticut.
Our Division is staffed by four Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.
Our main office is in Farmington, Connecticut. We maintain hospital practices at Hartford Hospital, The West Hartford Surgery Center and at the John Dempsey Hospital at the UCONN Health Center.
Our providers have expertise in:
- Adult and Pediatric Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Adult Body Contour Surgery, including Liposuction, Breast and Abdomen Modification
- Immediate Breast Reconstruction following Mastectomy
- Adult and Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery
- Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery
- Facial Trauma Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Surgery for Prominent Ears
- Facial Wrinkle Treatments
- Advanced Laser Technology
As part of our commitment to providing you with state-of-the-art Plastic and Reconstructive care, our Division is active in the teaching of Medical Students and Residents through the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital.
The division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery provides comprehensive Spa services as well as conventional and complementary therapies and treatments. All services are performed by or under the guidance of an experienced Board Certified plastic surgeon. Please learn more about our spa, laser, and skin services at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group's Laser Aesthetic Program.
Our Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Locations: