The Division of Surgical Oncology at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a leading provider of comprehensive resources for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer wherever it occurs in the body.
Our division is staffed by 3 Board Certified surgeons. We work in partnership with Hartford Hospital’s Helen and Harry Gray Cancer Center.
Our providers have expertise in the following areas:
- Benign or malignant breast disease
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Soft tissue tumors/sarcomas
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease
- Head and neck cancers
- Colon cancer
- Lymph node and blood disorders
- Esophageal and gastric cancers
- Liver and pancreatic cancers
- Elective general surgery
Our Surgical Oncology Locations: