The Vascular and Endovascular team of Hartford HealthCare Medical Group provides comprehensive and state-of-the-art care in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disorders in partnership with Hartford Hospital.
Our program includes an ICAVL-certified Vascular Laboratory for ultrasound services, as well as a cosmetic and laser vein treatment center with services provided by board-certified vascular surgeons.
Our board-certified surgeons have expertise in the following areas:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair by open abdominal surgery or endovascular stent surgery
- Angioplasty/stent replacement/catheter directed thrombolysis embolization
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Dialysis access
- Upper extremity arterial and venous disease including thoracic outlet syndrome
- Visceral and renal artery disease
- Lower extremity arterial insufficiency and peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Venous access
- Diagnostic arteriography/venography
- Carotid/cerebral arteriography/angioplasty
Our Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Locations: